IRDC6 - IR Fluorescent Powder
You can order this in our online store by clicking here.
IRDC6 is highly fluorescent with primary excitation at 460nm and a primary emission between 550nm to 650nm.
An infrared viewing device or detector is recommended to see the IR fluorescence of the IRDC6. Our modified IR enabled cameras can see the IR fluorescence.
- Excitation (absorption) frequencies: 465nm
- Emission (fluorescence) frequencies: primary between 550nm to 650nm.
- Average Particle Size: 5 Microns
- Solubility: None
- Type: Proprietary inorganic
- Blue Wool: 8 or higher
- Long Term Stability: Very high
- Visible Appearance: Pale yellow