IRDC3 - IR Fluorescent Powder
You can order this in our online store by clicking here.
IRDC3 is highly fluorescent with multiple excitation frequencies and a primary emission centered at 1000nm.
An infrared viewing device or detector is required to see the IR fluorescence of the IRDC3. Our modified IR enabled cameras can see the IR fluorescence.
- Excitation (absorption) frequencies: multiple including 525nm, 575nm, 760nm, 810nm & 875nm
- Emission (fluorescence) frequencies: primary centered at 1000nm
- Average Particle Size: 5 Microns
- Solubility: None
- Type: Proprietary inorganic
- Blue Wool: 8 or higher
- Long Term Stability: Very high
- Visible Appearance: Pale purple