IRDC9- IR Fluorescent Powder
IRDC9 is and IR to IR phosphor.
An infrared viewing device or detector is recommended to see the IR fluorescence of the IRDC8. Our modified IR enabled cameras can see the IR fluorescence. You will need to use a filter that blocks your excitation source from the camera or detector.
- Excitation (absorption) frequencies: 880nm and 910nm
- Emission (fluorescence) frequencies: primary between 1175nm to 1200nm.
- Average Particle Size: 5 Microns
- Solubility: None
- Type: Proprietary inorganic
- Blue Wool: 8 or higher
- Long Term Stability: Very high
- Visible Appearance: White