This is a historical page from the old MaxMax.com website. Please use the current site at www.MaxMax.com.
is a class of
newly developed phosphorescent (glow-in-the-dark) pigments which are based on
Strontium Oxide Aluminate Chemistry. They are drastically different from
conventional phosphorescent pigments which are either based on Zinc
Sulfide or on radioisotopes for their self-luminous properties.
· Afterglow period of ten times current ZnS based phosphorescent pigments.
· Activation by a wide wavelength band (200-450 nm) but best results are obtained with an activation energy under 350 nm;
· Initial afterglow brightness of up to ten times that of conventional phosphorescent pigments;
· Increase in luminescence and afterglow with longer activation time;
· Excellent weather and light fastness;
· Free of hazardous and radioactive substances
Note: A little bit of this powder does a very long way! All you need is very small amount applied to a surface.
developed to satisfy the current and future needs of the clock, watch and the
instrument dial industries, but soon it was found out that like many other new
products, the application possibilities are almost limitless.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with
questions or comments about this web site.