Remote Sensing Explorer (RSE) 3-Band Blue-Green-NIR 680-800nm Discounted Price
Price for RSE if you are purchasing one of our three band cameras.
- Software designed to work with one Blue-Green-NIR 680-800nm camera
- RSE can output an false color RGB image. binary data files and false color images based on a variety of vegetation indices.
- RSE can process files in batch mode.
- 14 different false color pallets
- Real time user adjustable threshold limit settings
- Binary threshold function to display and count percent of picture above and below a user selectable limit
- Histogram display function for each vegetation index
- NDVI, ENDVI, NDWI vegetation functions
- Channel viewer to allow user to assign any wavelength band to any color channel
- Windows PC with a 64-bit processor
- We supply and USB hardware key.
- You can install software on as many computers as you like, but the software will only run if you install the USB hardware key.