Some of our invisible inks
- Blue/White under longwave UV to 405nm Isopropyl alcohol fast and slow dry
- Yellow under longwave UV to 365nm MEK based
- Red under longwave UV to 385nm Acetone based
- Red, Green and Blue shortwave UV to visible inks suspensions either water or solvent based acrylics
- UVunVis - Requires a UV sensitive camera to detect. Does not fluoresce.
- IR invisible ink - Alcohol based IR ink that fluoresces in the IR or can be detected with our IR scanner
- Visible to Visible phosphor based inks that fluoresce from one visible wavelength to another
- Visible to IR phosphor based inks that fluoresce from the visible into the infrared
- IR to Visible phosphor based inks that fluoresce from the infrared into the visible
We have a variety of materials not listed on our website. If you have a specific application, please contact us for suggestions and options.