Galaxy S5 Zoom / Galaxy K Zoom 20 Megapixel / 2 Megapixel Remote Sensing with Smart Phone App
Galaxy S4 Zoom / Galaxy K Zoom 16 Megapixel / 2 Megapixel Remote Sensing with Smart Phone App
Expanding the remote sensing market, we introduce the world's first Android Smart Phone camera with a custom application that records data from multiple sensors simultaneously. With our Smart Cam, we have:
- User selectable timed interval shutter control
- Automatic picture geotagging camera GPS sensor
- Ability to take pictures below using main camera and taking picture with front camera at the same time. This gives the user the ability to expand post processing using the light above the camera to correct for changing lighting conditions.
- Records data to a separate file that includes
- Date, Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, GPS Altitude, Compass Direction, Ambient Light Sensor, Speed, Back Picture Name, Front Camera Picture Name
- Smart picture pause with user selectable incline. This allows the user to automatically temporarily pause picture taking with the camera exceeds a certain angle. For instance this allows the user to pause picture taking when the camera is mounted in a UAV, and UAV is making a turn.
- 200 gram weight makes flying the camera easy.
- 20 Megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera
Please note: You do not have to buy a phone plan to use this camera. The camera has a SIM slot where you can REPLACE a SIM card for cell phone service. You can use the camera as a cell phone if you have an active SIM card, but you can use all other non-phone aspects of the camera without phone service.
Custom Smart Phone Application for UAV's, timed interval shutter control, smart incline pauses, data logging that records pictures from both cameras, ambient light sensor, GPS
We can build these cameras as Blue-Green-NIR 680-800nm and Green-Red-NIR 800-900nm.
Since a Smart Phone contains many different sensors, we can use these to record and control the camera in an effective, efficient and light system. The Smart Phone has a SIM card slot so you can use the camera as a phone as well though it will work without cell phone service as well. Small, light, beautiful touch screen, removable battery, removable micro SD memory card make this the most powerful remote sensing data gathering systems.
Micro SD memory card slot can be accessed through a port on the side of the camera.
Our custom software includes ability to record pictures from main rear camera and front camera while also recording ambient light using camera light sensor along with data, time GPS signal, compass direction, picture names and more.
Approximate number of pictures that can be stored on internal memory: 1,000 pictures
Minimum interval between taking pictures with using only main back camera: < 1.0 seconds. When taking pictures with both front and rear cameras, there is a minimum interval around 4-5 seconds. When using only the main back camera, phone can cycle faster, and all the phone sensor data including ambient light is stored as well.
|Network||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Status||Available. Released 2014, June|
|Body||Dimensions||137.5 x 70.8 x 16.6 mm (5.41 x 2.79 x 0.65 in)|
|Weight||200 g (7.05 oz)|
|Display||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||4.8 inches (~65.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~306 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Platform||OS||Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 & dual-core 1.7 GHz Cortex A15|
|Memory||Card slot||microSD, up to 64 GB|
|Internal||8 GB, 2 GB RAM|
|Camera||Primary||20.7 MP, 5248 х 3936 pixels, auto/manual focus, 10x optical zoom (24-240mm), optical image stabilization, Xenon & LED flash,|
|Features||1/2.3' sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama|
|Video||1080p@60fps, optical stabilization|
|Sound||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Comms||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||microUSB v2.0 (MHL 1.3 TV-out), USB Host|
|Features||Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|- ANT+ support |
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Dropbox (50 GB cloud storage)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
|Battery||Li-Ion 2430 mAh battery|
|Talk time||Up to 14 h (3G)|
|Music play||Up to 47 h|
Included: SmartCam Tripod Mount
To facilitate mounting the SmartCam in a UAV, we have included a spring loaded tripod mount with two 1/4-20 standard tripod threads. To attach the SmartCam, simply spread the padded jaws open and REPLACE the SmartCam.