UV Longwave soluble powders come in two types:
- Invisible marking
- Security tagging
- Invisible leak detection
- Hand Stamps
- Highly visible under ultraviolet light
- Leak tracing and detection
- Batch contamination
- Highly stable under harsh chemicals
Drawbacks Of Soluble Powders
- Soluble powders are typically organic based materials which will degrade under sunlight. If left exposed to the sun, powders typically degrade in about 1 week. If not exposed to sunlight, the powders last indefinitely.
Advantages Of Soluble Powders
- Soluble powders are typically organic based materials which have much more brilliant colors under UV light when compared to their inorganic, crystalline equivalents
- Soluble powders can be more easily made into a solution which can be used like an ink.
- Items marked with inks made from the powders have greater invisibility under normal light than non-soluble inks.