Raspberry Pi HQ 12 Megapixel Monochrome Camera Module with Llewellyn Optics M12 Lens and UV filter
- Raspberry Pi HQ Monochrome camera No Coverglass (you cannot touch sensor!)
- Llewellyn Optics Fused Silica M12 Lens which can see UV light to below 200nm
- Llewellyn Optics Lens 25mm Filter Adapters which allow you to attach 25mm unmounted filter
- XNite330C + XNiteBP1 filter stack to allow for UV pictures in sunlight between 320-380nm
- C-Mount to M12 lens adapter to allow you to mount the M12 lens on the C-Mount camera. No vignetting.
- Included filter can easily be changed by user without any special tools.
You can see more information on this camera by clicking here.
- Sony IMX477R stacked, back-illuminated sensor, 12.3 megapixels, 7.9 mm sensor diagonal, 1.55 μm × 1.55 μm pixel size
- Ouput: RAW12/10/8, COMP8
- Back focus: Adjustable (12.5 mm–22.4 mm)
- Lens standards: C-mount, CS-mount (C-CS adapter included)
- IR cut filter: Integrated
- Ribbon cable length: 200 mm
- Tripod mount: 1/4”-20